Every once in a while, I would get a few notifications, notifying me that one of my friends has liked my status. So I click on it and realise that the status was actually posted by me a year ago. I mean, come on! How did you manage to scroll down my wall and manage to 'Like' that post? Wouldn't it take you a long time to do so? Maybe the person's just bored, I still find it funny when people do that.
Oh, I'm not done yet. There are some people who 'Like' EVERYTHING! I went on facebook once and had 30 notifications. Obviously, the first think I thought was that someone spammed me on purpose.. but I was wrong. She actually liked all of my profile pictures. (Well, not all. But the ones she didn't "Like" yet) WOW! Haha, I don't hate the "likers" on facebook, it's just kinda weird when they stalk your profile and "like" everything on it. Come on, get something else to do or stalk someone else. Kinda creepy don't ya think? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment