Wednesday, September 11, 2013

To do list

This is a post to help me keep track of what new songs I should learn to play on the bass. Still haven't named my bass yet though, can't decide between Red and Johnny, and it keeps changing every time.

Learn to play(In order of importance):

-Killer Queen
-Basket Case
-Self Esteem
-Somebody To Love
-Don't Stop Me Now

Eventually I'll have to learn how to play with a pick, which is so hard for me to do since I'm so used to plucking with my fingers. That's the problem though, most punk rock bassists use a pick since it gives a more distinct sound. =\ Oh well.

Also, I've no idea why people even bother arguing about which technique is better. Both techniques have different sounds and it suits the many different sounds a band has. 
Yeeeeeeah boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment